Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 30, 2010

I'm so happy that I've only missed one day in January since I started. I really wish I had started this project on the 1st! Oh well.

We were at the mall today and Mike climbed into one of those little photo booths and took pics with the kids. It was way crowded and poor Mike couldn't cram his face into the shots. But this one of the boys came out pretty cute I think. It printed on paper that wasn't so great in the quality department. It was raining out and we parked pretty far away, so I thought I'd take a picture of it in case it got ruined. And I figured it was a good photo for today's photo-of-the-day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers