Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010

There are a few hills like this at the elementary school. Guess what? The kids are forbidden to go on them. Isn't that ridiculous? You combine grassy HILLS with active BOYS and you expect them to stay off the hills! Well... it never works... as soon as the school bell rings, I always see kids climbing them. They are just so inviting. There is a reason there was magic when Maria sang, "The hills are aliiiiive with the sound of muuuusic...." Let children be children... let them run and sing and climb the hills of life! So here are my boys... being naughty on the hill while their cool mom snaps a picture of the moment!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Why aren't the kids allowed on them? That's dumb. Except now you have incriminating evidence with your kids on them!!

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers