Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, 2010

I know this is a strange picture. No, the baby is not real... I would never consider putting a real baby in a cardboard box! This is a dummy baby that is used in the hospital to practice on. She sits atop a cupboard in the nursery and each time I walk past her, I jump because out of the corner of my eye I spy her and my first gut reaction is always (thought to myself of course), "Why is there a baby up there!?" And then a nanosecond later I realize it's just our little dummy baby! From the corner of your eye, she looks pretty real. She seemed like she wanted her picture taken. (And afterward, I laid her down into the box and closed the lid... no more scaring me each time I walk by!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers