Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010

The way to my kids' hearts... chocolate no bake cookies. Had to come up with a fast snack idea for their lunch boxes this week. Unfortunately, they are taking a long time to set. This recipe can be finicky, even if you follow it to a T the same every single time. It's past midnight now but I'll have to stay up and wait for them to set completely before putting them away. I'd leave them out to set but a certain "big" kid who wakes up very early for work may put an end to my school lunch plans!

**Edited: Well it's now 1:30am... no luck on getting these guys to set. Very sad indeed. They'll get eaten, but they won't be very good in lunches. I threw them in the freezer to see what would happen, but I'm not holding my breath. Off to bed... finally... yawn...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers