Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

I'm not sure how I feel about this picture. I might come back and change it. I'm trying to do all of my editing within iPhone applications only. It makes it a little harder sometimes because I can't see as well as I can on a bigger screen. But it's also a challenge and there are so many awesome apps for photo editing. Anyway... I edited this one with the Film Lab and Live FX apps.

One of my kids admitted to me today that a few days ago he vandalized the school slide on the playground. [GASP!] So we went home after school and he dutifully gathered up a sponge and some soapy water and a towel and we headed back to the school grounds. It took a lot of elbow grease but he was able to remove the writing completely. I hope it doesn't happen again... but then again, if this is the worst of the problems I'm up against, I should thank my lucky stars!

Photobucket

Okay... so I'm back to post another shot. I think I like this one a bit better. If anyone is reading this, I'd love to hear which one you like better. This one was edited with Photo Forge and Live FX.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I like the second one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input Karma! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and white one...so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the black and white with the radial blur. Having so much fun looking at everyone iPhoneography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime and Random... thanks so much for your input! I really appreciate it! And thanks for stopping by! Random... do you keep an iPhoneography blog??

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers