Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

It was actually hard to pick a photo for today. I had a beautiful one of the sky with the most beautiful diffused clouds. It's been a gorgeous day! But there will be other gorgeous days to look forward to. Instead, I chose a picture of cheesecake... chocolate coconut cream cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, to be exact! I got to meet with a former coworker (and REALLY great friend) of mine. I haven't seen Pam in probably over a year now. I live south and she lives way up in Mukilteo. I know, I know... excuses, excuses. But we finally managed to get ourselves together and it was absolutely wonderful to see her again and catch up on everything. And just as it should be with true friendship, by the time lunch was done, it was as though no time had passed at all. Thanks for an awesome afternoon Pam!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers