Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 365 - Intro

So I saw the idea for Project 365 on some random site and decided it was totally up my alley!! Here's a great little tutorial on the matter by Photojojo. It involves taking a picture every single day for an entire year. It screams "me"! I'm gonna give it a shot. I probably will miss days here or there, but the idea intrigued me so much that even if I don't have a shot for every single day, I'll still be happy. I have a camera with me AT ALL TIMES, so it's not like I have that as an excuse. There is so much going on around us in the world. Why not capture it in a creative manner??? So here goes... My only regret is that I didn't start on the first of the year. Oh well, I'm only 18 days late right?! Ready... Set... SNAP!!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy...I am doing the same thing. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers