Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

For Christmas 2009 (or maybe it was his birthday last year), Ethan got a book called Ed Emberley's Complete Funprint Drawing Book. He had a little bit of fun with it but it quickly found its way to the bookshelf where it has lived ever since. Well he found it again and got out the inker and went to town. I think he's at a better age for it this year and has had a BLAST creating al sorts of fingerprint creatures! I have to say, I think he's talented! Now I want to get him the rest of Ed Emberley's books! This is what he drew on the way to school this morning. Yes, I'm a crazy mom... I pulled the car over to the side of the road and took a picture of it before he took it to school to share. I love that kid!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a registered nurse, and a Mormon. These are the musings of my life.

Followers